Location: NYC (29 June) & London (30 June)
With Virtual Reality being the buzzword on the end of every marketers tongue, we’ve created this unique, dual-city conference to identify strategies for brands to utilise Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) & Mixed Reality (MR) in their marketing campaigns.
This technology will play a pivotal role in shaping PR, Communications, branding and customer engagement across various industry sectors such as: automotive, retail, travel, news, entertainment and more!
This conference brings together industry leaders from all of those sectors in one room and those leaders are bringing practical case studies with them. As early-adopters of using these new, immersive technologies in their marketing campaigns, this conference provides the perfect learning opportunity for other marketers, brands and developers to understand the needs, wants, do’s and don’ts.
We conducted exclusive interviews with some of our speakers to get some early insight into their perspective on VR. They answered questions such as:
- Why should brands take VR seriously?
- What unique possibilities does immersive technology bring to marketing, branding and customer engagement?
- What’s the greatest challenge brands face when adopting VR for marketing?
- How does VR help consumers make informed purchase decisions?
Speaker Interviews we have available to view so far:
- Guido Rosales, Former Integrated Marketing Director, Coca-Company
- Jaime Fabricant, Senior Marketing Manager - Cultural Foresight & Innovation, PepsiCo
- Daragh Anglim, Head of Digital, Fáilte Ireland
- Pete Durant, Digital Partnerships Manager, Comic Relief
- Nick Morey, Senior Creative Manager, DynamoPR
If you’re interested in attending any of these events, we’ve got you covered.
As our readers, you’re entitled to a very exclusive 20% off!
Use promo code VRCIRCLE20UK for the UK event or VRCIRCLE20USA for the USA event.
Read Their Interviews Here: