AirDrift is a flying game utilizing head tracking on the Oculus Rift to control your flight. Very straight forward to control with slight disorientation when you first start which results in a barf factor rating of 8/10 (10 being no barf)
New pilots and pilots who experience any barfiness (just made up that word) will find Cockpit View helps give you a frame of reference and makes things a little less disorientating. Turn it on in the menu.
Download AirDrift For Widows or Mac
Setup & Controls
Setup, easy. Download and load up the DIrectToRift.exe
- Your position will be recentered at the start of the game, and whenever you press CTRL or the GUIDE button on your Xbox controller (the big middle one).
- Use your head to fly around. The further you turn your head in any direction, the faster you will turn that direction in game.
- Use ENTER to open the menu, and the arrow keys to navigate. (or START on XBOX controller)
- Use UP to boost in the direction you are facing.(or A on XBOX controller)
- Use DOWN to slow down. (or B on XBOX controller)
- Use LEFT for free-look(or X on XBOX controller)
Barf Factor: 8/10
Performance: 10/10 Max Settings
Test Machine Specifications
*10 is no barf, 0 instant barf
AirDrift Flying Demo" data-width="50" data-layout="button_count" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true" data-share="true">