Gamma 1.05 is now live. The change log is as follows:
- Fix for crash seen during processing of the render queue
Tweaks and general fixes
- Fix for sudden Starport rotation jumps
- Fix for game time getting out of sync between clients
- Fix for multiple stars having same system address
- Fix for not being able to purchase ships even when player has enough money tied up in their current ship to part exchange
- Added resource loading failure reports
- Added telemetry to help investigate why resource overlays sometimes get into a dead state
Tested and seems good. Safe to install.
- Players should once again be eligible for their own stock allocation of rare goods instead of sharing one with everybody shopping at that Station
- Outfitting shops throughout inhabited space should now stock a greater variety of internal modules
- Start creating news articles when minor factions change state in response to Commanders' actions and inactions.
- Minor improvements to server reliability, user presence and matchmaking
Elite Dangerous 1.05 Gamma Released" data-width="50" data-layout="button_count" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true" data-share="true">