- Added “Pause Service...” option to the Configuration Utility, which temporarily releases DK2 sensor, allowing 0.3.x SDK applications to run.
- Added Mac OS support. Mac does not currently include a display driver, so it always works in Extend Desktop mode.
- Added ovr_InitializeRenderingShim function that can be used to hook rendering, needed Direct to HMD Mode, without spinning up the rest of LibOVR.
- Removed SSE4.1 requirement that was problematic for some older AMD CPUs.
- Fixed OpenGL support on AMD cards in direct mode.•Resolved Blue Screen that happened starting some demos with some video adapters.
- Fixed Blue Screen or boot-up Black screen issued caused by interaction with Display Link. Display link is are still incompatible with Direct Mode.
- Improved OpenGL support in the driver shim.
- Fixed shadows and some Unity shaders by switching back to a symmetric frustum for rendering.
- Fixed D3D11 rendering to work.
- Miscellaneous improvements in stability and timewarp precision.
- After updating Firmware on Mac OVR Service must be manually restarted. Please select “Restart Service...” in the Configuration Utility.
- Unity app latency on Mac is higher than in C++ OWD resulting in slightly swimmy display.
Oculus Rift Driver Update 0.4.1 Beta" data-width="50" data-layout="button_count" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true" data-share="true">