There seems to be an update to Elite Dangerous almost every few days.
I suppose this is good as it means they are testing and fixing bugs before the release on December 16th.
The change log is now becoming more minor fixes which means they are converging on a reduced bug list.
1.04 Gamma Update includes:
- Address issues identified via telemetry of items loading indefinitely
- Ignore the buyback flag for livery items. Fixes disappearing paint jobs
- Fix an assert that happened in HIP 77310
- Additional telemetry for remaining indefinite item loads
And a couple of server side changes:
- Stocked the Basic Discovery Scanner and Size 2 Class H Shield Generator modules in significantly more outfitting shops
- Many performance and reliability improvements
Yet Another Elite Dangerous Update 1.04" data-width="50" data-layout="button_count" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true" data-share="true">