Landing on an Alien planet to restock supplies after a technical ship malfunction you discover that all inhabitants of the planet have disappeared. You must then deal with a series of puzzles designed specifically for the Oculus Rift, and make some decisions that may help you discover what happened to the dwellers of the planet. Those decisions can also have an impact on their future and directly influence their lives.
Interested? Then you'll want to follow along in the production of Alice VR by Carbon Studio aiming to bring this adventure to the Oculus Rift.
Developed with the Unreal Engine 4 the developers have created a credible and ravishingly beautiful game world. During the adventure, the player takes the journey through visually distinct locations, among which are futuristic interiors of the spacecraft and ancient-like cities established by an alien civilization.
- Immersive first-person experience for Oculus Rift
- Graphic powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Puzzles inspired by Alice in Wonderland
- The history of missing citizens that changes while player unravels it
- High replayability thanks to multiple gameplay paths