Now the Walking Dead Season 7 is complete, and Negan and his barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bat survived. We are in need of new Zombie action, and thankfully Arizona Sunshine is bringing some new content at 9 am PST today.
Vertigo Games is releasing an update called Undead Valley for FREE to those who already own the game.
The Undead Valley update includes an all new Horde mode map that takes you to the Arizona-Nevada border and a zombie infested old warehouse casino. The usual carnage ensues.
Arizona Sunshine Key Features
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of large southwestern American environments, including blistering hot deserts, treacherous canyons, and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival: Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up.
- Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
Arizona Sunshine is available for $39.95 on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive and supports the Vive controllers and Oculus Touch.