BlazeRush is a top-down vehicular combat Video game developed by the Russian studio Targem Games who also made one of my other favorite VR games Star Conflict.
The demo is free to download from Oculus Share and if you like the game you can purchase the full version from Steam for $9.95.
What makes BlazeRush unique is there is NO health, NO leveling and NO brakes and GUNS!
Death will occur often here.
Key features of BlazeRush:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet.
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players
- Connect to the game at any time.
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns.
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
BlazeRush Oculus Rift Setup
Oculus Mode: Extended
Reset View: Home Key
Xbox Controller Support: Yes
Keyboard Controls: Yes, cursor keys