Sports bars are fun, just plain fun. You can play pool, darts and any number of games with friends. Suppose you cannot be bothered going out? Or your buddies are in another town? Time for you all to play SportsBar VR.
Developer Cherry Pop Games are releasing an update to SportsBar VR to include cross-platform VR support. Now anyone with an HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PSVR can play all at the same time!
You can join up to six of your friends and enjoy games such as the pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, and Killer. Throw a few rounds of darts, air hockey or simply throw stuff around. If you have no friends😞, then there are AI partners to play with you.SportsBar VR is one of the best social VR settings I have seen yet. Way more fun than the Facebook social VR experience. The developers even place the VR Headset inside the mouth of your character! Awesome!
Key features for SportBar VR:
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlockable goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 6 players globally Online, including voice chat so you can talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.