Detached is one of the best real VR space based experiences out there. No teleportation movement here, go where you want, how you want. It is up to you!
Detached is a Player vs. Player (PvP) experience, although you can play the campaign alone if you want.
After the first official release on May 18. They devs have released their first update and thrown in some nice new features as well! New features include a new Spaceship wreck map and new music for the Big Zoe Wreckage.
Here's the full list of changes:
- Added new multiplayer map Spaceship Wreck
- Modified multiplayer map Asteroid Field
- New music on map Big Zoe Wreckage
- Fixed rockets parameters
- Changed collisions on map Rendezvous
- Fixed doubling of gate sounds during opening
- Fixed localization issues
- Fixed Vive/Oculus Touch controllers in the in-game menu
- Fixed block in drop ship on map Big Zoe Wreckage
Detached is available on the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and OSVR for $24.99 from Steam.