Steps to see the Mona Lisa in real life (Assuming you live on the west coast of the USA)
- Buy a ticket from Los Angeles to Paris, approx $1,000
- Stay in a Hotel in Paris for at least 2 Days, $300-$600
- Suffer the crowds and head over to the Louvre
- If you're from the US, pay 10 Euros
- Wait in line and fight the crowds to see the Mona Lisa.
- Take a picture that has been taken by many millions before you. So do you really need to take another?
- Walk away thinking "that was smaller than I thought it would be"
Want a picture? There are plenty of those available online to post on Facebook, I won't tell...
Download Mona Lisa Room Oculus Rift VR Experience
Mona Lisa Room Oculus Rift - Setup & Controls
Download: Download Mona Lisa Room Oculus Rift VR Experience
Setup: Download the file, unzip to folder and run UE4_LOUVRE.exe
Oculus Rift Mode: Set Oculus Rift to Direct. When you launch the demo it will appear on your main monitor only. When this occurs simply press ALT + ENTER on the keyboard and it will then show on the Rift + main monitor.
- Use the mouse or Rift to look around
- WASD Keys to move around
- When you see speaker like icons you will get a voice over describing the art.
- ALT + F4 to exit Demo.
Mona Lisa Room Oculus Rift - VRCircle Rating
Test Machine Specifications
*10 is no barf, 0 instant barf