New 1.13 Features Include:
Public Test Channel:
You can now enroll in the Oculus Public Test Channel program to receive pre-release builds (“beta” versions) of Oculus software. Enroll in Settings > Beta in the Oculus app on your computer. Learn more in our help center (https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/200468603765391).
New User Experience: Improved first experiences for Rift and Touch.
- Touch Basics: You can now move forward simply by looking at the skip option, as an accessibility feature..
- First Contact: We updated and enhanced the experience. Check it out for a few new surprises.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with your apparent height in VR.
- Fixed a tracking issue to make headset tracking smoother.
- Fixed an issue with showing the correct app in VR when running multiple apps at once on your computer.