- Added OVRServiceLauncher Windows service, resolving the issue with the service not launching automatically on some systems.
- Added a new chroma setting for minimum eye relief, improving chromatic aberration correction when configured through the Oculus Configuration Utility.
- Added “Riftsaver” mode, which turns off Rift display in direct mode if the headset is not in use.
- Fixed an issue where the built-in latency tester would randomly stop working and the DK2 would have to be reset. This fix requires an update to the provided 2.12 firmware in the latest runtime installer.
- Removed ATL references from the LibOVR Win32 Display code.
- Fixed full core utilization of Oculus Configuration Utility when in Desktop mode.
- Fixed the lag in Oculus Configuration Utility when the service is stopped.
- Miscellaneous improvements to the Oculus Runtime Service (now called OVRServer).
- Fixed crashes and corruption when using 64-bit client with 32-bit service.
- Fixed NullReferenceExceptions due to script initialization order.
- Fixed race conditions in TimeWarp responsible for camera stutter.