Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and race down the anti-gravity track. Radial G offers single & multi-player racing and full immersion with support for OSVR and Oculus Rift VR headsets.
I had a chance to play Radial G at the recent VRLA event and the latest early access game is available from Steam now for $12.99 with the full retail version expected next month. You can also try before you buy and download the demo from Oculus Share, both links below:
Radial-G features both DK1 and DK2 support and full VR menus.
Radial-G Oculus Rift Setup and Controls
Oculus Rift Mode: Direct (Seems best) or Extended
Xbox Controller Support (With rumble): Yes
- Left stick or keyboard cursors to steer
- Right trigger or keyboard up cursor to accelerate
- Left trigger or keyboard down cursor to brake
- Start button or keyboard space to start the race or reset your lap
- Press Esc on the keyboard at any time to return to the game lobby screen
Radial-G Oculus Rift VRCircle Rating