I first discussed the upcoming Void experience in May 2015. Now, in early 2017 it is becoming a reality.
The Void VR in Utah is opening its doors for a limited time. You will be able to experience Ghostbusters first hand and not just from watching a movie. The experience allows up to four people at a time for an experience lasting under 10 minutes. The price is $25, plus tax of $1.71 for a total of $26.71.
Although expensive, The Void VR is the closest thing yet to the Star Trek Holodeck!
You can purchase tickets online here.
Here are the regulations to attend:
- All guests are required to sign a waiver prior to entering VOID Dimensions.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must have the waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian.
- The minimum height requirement for VOID Dimensions is 48 inches (1.20 meters).
- Guests are required to abide by all written posted and verbal rules. Failure to do so may result in immediate dismissal from THE VOID without refund or compensation.
- THE VOID reserves the right without notice, refund, liability or compensation, to change operating hours, restrict access to VOID Dimensions or limit admission to guests should circumstances or necessity require.