From the same Indie studio who brought Alice VR to the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, Carbon Studio's are working on their follow up title named "The Wizards."
Related: First look at Alice VR
The Wizards is a spellcaster fantasy game where the player defeats foes with magic, which includes my personal favorite, fireballs.
You play as a young wizard traveling in time to protect the Realm of Men from enemy forces. You'll be able to use motion controllers (Vive and Rift) to weave magic into lightning, fireballs (yeah baby), and other elemental spells.
Key features from The Wizards
- First-person VR spellcaster set in fantasy world
- Story mode featuring time travels and heroic battles
- Intuitive spell casting with motion tracked controllers
- Various elemental spells to learn and upgrade
- High replayability with game-modifying Fate Cards
- Immersive fantasy world built in Unreal Engine 4