VR is great for trying things that you may never do in real life (too busy of course, not because it scares you!)
Here we have a hand-gliding demo developed in the Unreal Engine 4.
- Use the "Extend Desktop to the HMD" Display Mode.
- Make the Rift your Primary Display device.
- The Oculus Service does not need to be paused.
- Close or minimize any 3D enabled tools (especially Unreal Editor)
- Use ATI or NVidia Control Panel to force 75 FPS on the Rift Monitor
- I left the graphics settings on medium, worked well for me on my test machine
W - Pitch Down
S - Pitch UP
A - Roll Left
D - Roll Right
Oculus Look around
Barf Factor: 8/10 (Turn too much, may get motion sickness)
*10 is no barf, 0 instant barf