r>Want to try the HTC Vive? Fed up reading about it and wish to try it for yourself?
There is a way and it does not require paying off a government official or befriending someone in the media.
HTC are doing a "Vive Tour" which began at Comic-Con in San Diego last week.
Here is the complete list of locations to visit if you wish to try the HTC Vive for yourself:
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France
Alternatively you can wait till the end of the year when it will be released into the wild and you'll be able to purchase one for yourself.